Inroduction

Pratyush Kshirsagar pratyush.kshirsagar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:33:58 PDT 2010

Hello,Good Afternoon to all of you.I am a graduate student at Binghamton University.I am currently focusing on Operating Systems and Virtualization. I would like to do the project on proportional RSS. OR  A utility similar to top which displays I/O usage on a per-process basis .

This project will help me gain some knowledge and working of DragonFly. After that I can move on with and do something at a level higher than this.Thank you,Pratyush Kshirsagar.