ABI/API soft freeze reminder

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Jun 4 20:02:46 PDT 2009

:I have avalon up to date - shall we change DNS between pkgbox and avalon,
:or just change the pkg_radd script/installer to point at avalon?

     Lets leave the hostnames as is, I have a ton of NFS and other stuff
     referencing pkgbox that I don't want to mess with.

     We can change the pkg_radd script to point to avalon, and we can
     change the forwarding code on pkgbox to add avalon and take pkgbox
     out of the loop for actual downloads.  That should suffice.

					<dillon at backplane.com>