Source Control system results and discussion

Edward O'Callaghan victoredwardocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:19:17 PDT 2008

Pick one and go with it.
Hint: hg +1 ;)

I think another very good reason to use hg over git is that the
community around hg is much more willing to fix bugs and work with
others to improve any short comings of hg.
Thus, if we do have any problems or would like to see things improve
for anything in particular then at least we can get it done/fixed.
P.S. I have worked with both hg and git.

I also would like to add that a good example of a good 'setup' is the
opensolaris project with hg+OpenGrok.
http://opengrok.creo.hu/dragonfly/
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGrok

I don't know if it would help but should I start committing my zfs
port changes so that I have 'C' status?
Nothing is worth commit at the moment though _really_ ..

Thanks,
Edward.

--
All Documents adhered to the ISO/IEC 26300  standard file format for
electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts,