Installer not working in LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2

Dmitry Komissaroff dxi at mail.ru
Thu Nov 27 00:39:20 PST 2008

Sascha Wildner ?????:
Dmitry Komissaroff schrieb:
Jasse Jansson ?????:
I tried to install from LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2 a few days ago,
but the installer couldn't connect to it's backend
(or something similar, forgot to write it down).

Today I download LATEST-Devel.iso (2.1.0-Devel 25 Nov 08), and
installer don't want connect to it's frontend.

Can someone fix this?
Hmm, it's kinda weird. When Jasse wrote his mail I built a local ISO and
it worked fine. However, I too did notice the error you are reporting
with the ISO from chlamydia.

How I discover, if in /etc/default/pfi.conf "pfi_dfui_transport" change
from "tcp" to "npipe" all working fine.