Interrupt routing and friends ...

Ferruccio Zamuner nonsolosoft at diff.org
Mon Nov 10 09:37:44 PST 2008

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Tue, November 4, 2008 8:01 am, Hasso Tepper wrote:

But the question I wanted to ask ... I know several persons who agreed to
participate in setting up a bounty (including me) to bring modern
interrupt routing into DragonFly, but my impression so far is that
regardless of existance (or amount ;) of bounty there is no person
willing to take this task. Am I correct or ... ?
I don't think we've got a conclusion here, yet.

So, we have the need, and the cash.  Is there anyone with the skill?

I've pointed this thread to Attilio Rao <attilio-nospam at freebsd.org>
(drop -nospam) that could be the bounty man for this task.