Interrupt routing and friends ...

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 22:14:42 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Bill Hacker <wbh at conducive.org> wrote:
> Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Bill Hacker <wbh at conducive.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
>>>
>>> *trimmed*   (good news in re 'head' having the missing stuff...)

We actually have bwi(4) one year ago, so it should be in 1.12/2.0
release.  Since it is based on reverse engineered spec, I don't want
to add it into GENERIC.  The missing of 5906 support in 2.0 release is
mainly because that I goofily forgot to ask the user to try without
ACPI :P

> I'll try DFLY head 'later' - wanting to have a look at HAMMER progress, but
> a one-drive laptop is not where I'll test that..
>
>>> dropped into debugger when an outbound  'scp ...' was initiated
>>
>> Due to missing assertion in if_start in various USB NIC drivers, we
>> didn't catch the possible bug.  I will try to fix it before next
>> release.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> sephe
>>

> OK - so with a grip on the underlying issue, I'll presume no need of that
> particular backtrace, then?

I assume it is serializer assertion?  If not, please post the
backtrace.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
sephe

--