Installer not working in LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Mon Nov 24 10:36:29 PST 2008

I tried to install from LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2 a few days ago,
but the installer couldn't connect to it's backend
(or something similar, forgot to write it down).
LATEST-Release-2.0.iso.bz2 installed fine.

Thought you wanted to know.

On the other hand, I only get a debugger prompt when
trying to install DF on an Acer Aspire One AOA150 netbook,
no matter what I try. I gave up on this.

Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems