#ifdef _KERNEL in lwkt_thread.c

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sun May 18 12:33:41 PDT 2008

Nicolas Thery wrote:
2008/5/18 Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>:
   Originally I tested the core mechanics in userland, and had an idea
   to use it for the userland thread scheduler in a NxM configuration
   (N kernel threads x M userland threads per kernel thread), using
   async system calls.
   That never worked out... it was just too complex and implementing async
   system calls turned out to be basically impossible without rewriting
   the entire kernel.  So the module is no longer intended to be compiled
   for userland.
Thanks.  Could we remove it then to simplify the file?
I'm all for it!

cheers
  simon