Google Sommer of Code 2008

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Wed Mar 5 01:02:43 PST 2008

Hi,

* Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> We've applied in previous years - Jeff Hsu did one year, and I put
> together the application last year.  The hardest thing to find was
> students (and they are the thing that helps SoC applications a lot, I
> think).

This is good to know, so we could coordinate that if we have enough
mentors and projects?!?  I put together a small text in the wiki:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/GoogleSoC2008

Feel free to add project or missing stuff.  I'm sure I missed a lot of
things :)

> Any student volunteers?  We have mentors.

According to the discussion we could have some students, who would be a
mentor (besides me)?

Regards

	Matthias