HAMMER Update 16-June-2008 - HEADS UP: MEDIA CHANGED AGAIN (2 of 4)

strangepics strangepics at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:02:20 PDT 2008

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    There are several features I would definitely like to see in blogbench.

    I would like a feature which allows me to limit the amount of reading
    or writing going on... a feature to 'cap' the I/O rate for individual
    columns in order to test the performance of other columns.
Not sure if this would help in benchmarking, but the results for
different FSes are interesting to see as well:

http://bulk.fefe.de/lk2006/bench.html
http://bulk.fefe.de/lk2006/