HAMMER release document - preliminary

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Jun 21 20:30:20 PDT 2008

    I spent all day writing up a lot of information about HAMMER and what
    to expect in the July release.  I couldn't export it in straight HTML
    because OpenOffice needs JRE for that (and Java dunnawork), so its
    in PDF format, readable by the 'xpdf' utility.

	http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/hammer01.pdf

    This is a fairly complete document.  I am working very hard on the
    mirroring and pseudo-fs support code but still cannot guaranteee it
    for the release.  I think I had better also write the catastrophic
    recovery utility too, so my hands are full for the release.