newfs_hammer hammer_fsbuf_head_t build failure.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jun 2 11:53:35 PDT 2008

:with the most recent head, buildworld fails on newfs_hammer. At first it was
:complaining about hammer_alist_t, but I found that and included "hammer_alist.h"
:
:It's now complaining about hammer_fsbuf_head_t, which I can't find anywhere.
:I'm updating via rsync from theshell.com if that helps someone find a stale
:entry somewhere.
:
:Kyle.

    If this continues to cause trouble for you save a copy of the cvs
    tree you have, sync from the main repository, diff, and report on
    what files are not up to date.

    Though I will note that I have been committing fast and furious
    w/ regards to HAMMER, and will continue to do so.  It could be that
    the mirror just got out of sync temporarily.

					<dillon at backplane.com>