DragonFlyBSD in the JRSL

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:25:37 PDT 2008

Hello,
The "Jornada Regional de Software Libre" (free software regional
jornada) is one of the biggest regional events around here
(Argentina). It will be running Agoust 20, 21and 22.
I will talk about "introduction to HammerFS".
I will have 40 minutes aprox, so it will be a features review, and
some basic installation + use.
Im mostly basing it in Mathew's paper and my own experience as user. I
will create some benchmarks for the event, if someone already working
on that, i will appreciate the sharing.
You can see the event schedule at:
http://jornadas.cafelug.org.ar/8/programa/modules/myconference/program.php
And the full JRSL08 site at:
http://jornadas.cafelug.org.ar/8/es/home.php
The event will be hosted by cafelug this year.
Damian Vicino