dragonfly-announce?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jan 6 12:45:51 PST 2008

:We could use a 'dragonfly-announce' mailing list.  Something for releases,
:pkgsrc changes like the one I talked about in a different email, or bugfix
:announcements. Something low-traffic that people could sign up for instead
:of having to always parse the other mailing lists or my Digest.
:
:Matt - any objections?  (Since it goes on your systems...)

    I'd prefer not to have a dragonfly-announce.  It would only be used
    a few times a year and on those occassions we'd want to announce
    to users@ and kernel@ anyway, so I don't see much utility in having
    an announce list.

					<dillon at backplane.com>