Asus EEE, acpi and nata driver

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Tue Dec 16 14:03:52 PST 2008

Dmitry Komissaroff wrote:
>   2.2 Acpi sleep states.
>    If some one try switch desktop comp. or laptop to sleep state and
> bring it back no normal? Or it fully broken?

I think that it's correct to say "it isn't implemented yet" :). Suspend
and resume pieces we have in the code are brought from other systems, but
no one has done any real work in this area. I think that to have any
chance to get anything in this area working we need to have ACPI
integration with PCI. The rest shouldn't be too hard for common cases.

--
Hasso Tepper