Network transition complete + PF question

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Apr 7 11:18:00 PDT 2008

:Porting pf to a new version is a tedious task.  Last time I started (1 ye=
:ar ago?), I wound up with a 1MB patch :/
:
:cheers
:  simon

    There are some rather large differences between what OpenBSD has and what
    DragonFly and FreeBSD have.  I think the only way to do it is to go
    feature by feature, committing each one, until the diff set is small
    enough to bite off the rest.  PF has diverged somewhat in all the
    BSDs (and I'm adding DFly to the fray with these new keep state
    features).  It might be best to let it settle down a bit.