port-amd64 branch

Noah yan noah.yan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:00:55 PDT 2007

Hi Matt and others,

i have pushed my latest kernel build to
http://repo.or.cz/w/dragonfly/port-amd64.git , the status is the
kernel is compiled, but failed in linking with numerous undefined
references errors, which is what i expected. I am starting looking at
them one by one.

I took simon's suggestion to use the git for the porting. but sooner
we will put them in the official cvs and (i am play with it in my
local repo). how about we create a port-amd64 branch off the master
cvs repo?

in the kernel build, the linux32 emulation is not compiled ( i just
included sources from freebsd) , if somebody can look at this at the
same time, that will be great. Rauf, are you around?

Cheers!
Noah