HAMMER filesystem update - design document

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Wed Oct 10 23:42:12 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> writes:
>	mkfilesystem /hammer/my_source_backup
>	replicate /elsewhere/my_source /hammer/my_source_backup

What if I want to backup the entire change history of the filesystem? :)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

"When they came for the 2nd Amendment, I said nothing, for I
owned no gun. Then the sixth was next to go, and I remained
silent, as I was not on trial. They took away the fourth,
and I said nothing, as I had nothing to hide. And then they
came for the First, and I could say nothing."