dxi at mail.ru
Thu Nov 29 07:07:18 PST 2007
I finished to polish Bluetooth stack and want to some one to look at it.
Stack lay at this url: http://griffinslair.by.ru/bt_to_check.tar.bz2
Archive include diff against 1.10.1-RELEASE kernel, which add stack
itself, ubt driver to communicate with Bluetooth usb device and bthub
pseudo-device, which at this moment serve as stub.
Also archive include some utils and libs.
What I can reach:
1. stack and driver compiling and loading! :)
2. rfcomm work. So, ppp can work with cellphone.
3. obex file transfer work. But it need patched openobex and obexftp, and
it working to one way only (from comp to cellphone for example).
1. sdpd not functional as must. I don't know why, but device (cellphone in
my case) not see any registered services.
2. Never, never physically dettach bt-device, when it up. It cause panic.
3. On same machines (with ohci mostly, uhci work more stable) ubt may hang.
4. bthcid use libPropList. I don't know any lib, which included in system
and has some functionality. If some one can pointer me to another, it
will be great.
TODO (at least):
1. manpage for netbt, ubt and bthub.
2. fix responses of sdpd.
3. btsco driver for emulate hadsfree device. (I'm working at it now)
4. bthid driver for BT HID devices. (Hasso, where you? :)
I be grateful, if some one can look at stack and generate some comments.
Or, if all ok, commit this... :)
Thanks for attention and sorry for my poorly english. :)
More information about the Kernel