PPP/PPPoE users?

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Mon May 21 00:19:42 PDT 2007

YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
Hello.
Just wanted to know if it's a PEBKAC or not -- is anyone using PPP or PPPoE
on DragonFly 1.8 or later?  Currently my router is running DragonFly
1.4, and when I tried to upgrade it to 1.8 last week, I found that
it's no longer able to establish PPPoE connection to my ISP for ADSL
connection.  I seem to recall that it also failed on 1.6 many months ago,
but I'm not really sure.  I'm using PPTP with mpd and I don't have a problem
with it.
Any information would be appreciated.
I'm using PPPoE with 1.8.2 (since 1.0 days I think) on my router box and
it works fine for me.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx