New INP_ flags

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Mar 31 13:12:19 PDT 2007

:
:I'd like to add some INP_ flags to the inp_flags (sys/netinet/in_pcb.h). As
:far as I see all BSDs have been maintained compatibility in regard standard
:flags. Also all INP_ flags in lower bits, IN6P_ flags started from 0x008000
:etc.
:
:The problem is that DF have used all INP_ flags space (btw, none of new
:flags seems to be documented ;). So, question is - where I can add new INP_
:ones?
:
:regards,
:
:--
:Hasso Tepper

    Are you sure they've all been used.  I'm not sure if any space is
    reserved on top of the flags defined in netinet/in_pcb.h, but at least
    the ones in netinet/in_pcb.h don't seem to have used up all 32 flag
    bits yet.

					<dillon at backplane.com>