implemented features (Re: Decision time....)

Jason Watson jwatson at slashopt.net
Wed Jun 6 04:39:01 PDT 2007

On 6/6/07, Bill Hacker <wbh at conducive.org> wrote:
Actually it may well be (day in day out).

One often returns to either the FreeBSD 'sysinstal' or, for example Vector Linux
similar toolset for a good deal of maintenance, months or years after an initial
install.
That because - perfect or not - they are *familiar* and provide a bit more in
the way of clues and cues for things we may not do often enough to otherwise
remember well.
I never touch sysinstall after the system is installed.  Just easier
and more familiar for me to use man pages and the command line utils.
--
Signed,
Jason Watson