Page fault handling in vpagetable area clarification

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Feb 9 14:24:46 PST 2007

:Yes, I get that, it was the "/must/ chain through the virtual kernel" that
:gave me pause. Thanks for the clarification.
:
:BTW, I doubt that a couple of other mails about vkernel stuff I sent ~2 weeks
:ago reached you. Is it your spam filtering setup being overjealous? I'm
:sending this mail both to you and the list so you can check (assuming you
:don't automatically delete duplicates).
:
:Thanks,
:Aggelos

   I received both emails.

   I did receive the mail you sent January 26th.  I'm sorry I didn't
   respond to it, I do remember that I thought it was just a head's up
   (it said 'Just FYI' at the end).

   In anycase, I think doing a technical article is a great idea and please
   feel free to ask as many questions as you like, either in private mail
   or on this kernel list.  I would love to get more information about the
   VKERNEL's design out to the wider world :-)

					<dillon at backplane.com>