Initial filesystem design synopsis.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Feb 26 08:38:31 PST 2007

:Definitely a must.  Swapping integers is no big deal for current processo=
:rs.  And there are not so many either.
:
:Talking of which, we should flip back those len (and i think protocol?) f=
:ields in the IP headers to be in network byte order, so that this confusi=
:on "where am i in the code path and are we already host byte order or sti=
:ll network order" stops.
:
:cheers
:  simon

    Jeff has said as much as well.  If anyone wants to take on that
    project, I'm all for it!  I think there are two or three fields
    that get flipped back and forth and boy is it annoying.