linuxulator?

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Sat Nov 25 05:23:50 PST 2006

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
Are there any efforts to put the kernel 2.6 functionality into the
local linuxulator?
not from our side.  freebsd and netbsd have updated their code.  somebody would have to port it over.
Don't do that yet. We are not at a point where it is really usable. But
feel free to port some bugfixes for the 2.4.2 compatibility (very
important ones are MFCed to -stable).
do you need some help?  maybe somebody would like to give a hand (i'm not volunteering).

At http://wiki.freebsd.org/linux-kernel you can find a description of
how to use the linux test project testsuite (very easy) and you can see
which bugs we already fixed.
thanks for the hint.  anybody wanna check this?

cheers
 simon
signature.asc