LEAF maintainance

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 3 09:35:56 PST 2006

    Leaf's power supply burned out (note 1).  I have temporarily moved
    its hard drive to an older AMD XP cube so leaf is going to be a bit
    slower then usual for a week or two until I can get a new power supply
    for the AMD 64 cube it was formally housed in.

    note 1: Hmm. Leaf isn't powering up.  Does it have power? (uses
    toungue on power cable) (pause for hospital visit), guesh sho! J/K.
    Lets open it up.  Hmm, what's that aweful smell coming from the
    power supply?

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>