Intel Core Duo vs. DragonFly 1.5.1 (possible SATA related)

Gabor MICSKO gmicsko at szintezis.hu
Sun Mar 26 01:20:11 PST 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 11:11 -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Could you boot the CD and do a 'pciconf -l'?  It might simply be
>     a matter of adding PCI IDs to recognize the controller.

Of course. Here it is:

http://hup.hu/old/images/trey/work/clevo_core_duo/S3600080.JPG
http://hup.hu/old/images/trey/work/clevo_core_duo/S3600081.JPG

We are working on currently an patch for OpenBSD 3.9:

http://hup.hu/old/images/trey/work/clevo_core_duo/pciide.diff

With this patch OpenBSD 3.9 installer successfully recognized the
controller, and the disk. Without doesn't (freezed up).

After patching the OpenBSD kernel with this patch, i can create
partitions on the disk, but i cannot format correctly. Undoubted,
further hack neccessary.

--
Micskó Gábor
HP APS, AIS, ASE