snd_pcm seperate vchan pcm volume mixing

Alexander Leidinger Alexander+News at Leidinger.net
Sat Jan 21 07:45:36 PST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:45:32 +0100
"Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Did you ported some of the recent changes to DFly? Anything else we
> > could get from DFly (some PCI ID's we're missing or whatever)?
>
> nope, we didn't port anything lately.  we might have some changes, but
> they are over one year old, at minimum...

I just grabbed everything important from DFly (emu10k1 on some Dell
systems).

I suggest you have a look at the mega-MFC to RELENG_6 last month and
every MFC since then. A lot of changes where done and everyone was
excited (since there was immediate benefit, e.g. for VoIP).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
               Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
WL http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/registry/1FZ4DTHQE9PQ8/ref=wl_em_to/