Bugtracker

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Fri Jan 13 01:09:33 PST 2006

On 13.01.2006, at 02:33, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:What happened to the bugtracker? Last I've heard about it was back in
:September.
    I really should make that live.  I still have a little bit of the
    search interface to do.
I think you shouldn't put yourself too much into meta-work.  We all
appreciate your work and effort on dragonfly, but I think there are
better projects where the fruit is hanging higher and you are the only
one to reach them...

I silently set up a roundup issue tracker some month ago and was piping
the appropriate mailing lists into it.  Have a look at it at
<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/issues/>.  Keeping it maintained is
about 5 minutes a day, with just the mail feeds.  If people report bugs
via the web interface, it's even less.

Roundup is written in Python and has a quite clear structure and code,
which means it is easy to extend it to our needs, if neccessary.  This
is just an offer, if you want to use dunebuggy, then so be it, of
course...

cheers
  simon
PGP.sig