code bounties for DragonFly ?

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Jan 29 14:54:46 PST 2006

On Sun, January 29, 2006 3:10 pm, Sascha Wildner wrote:
> Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
>> But I wouldn't want to use mediawiki as our homepage.  I see MoinMoin
>> used more and more, for instance at x.org/freedesktop and so on.  I
>> think it's worth looking if transition is feasible.
>
> Are there any specific reasons you wouldn't want to use MediaWiki?

I was wondering the same thing, so here's the respective feature lists:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_feature_list
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MoinMoinFeatures

MediaWiki looks to have more features, though MoinMoin has a nice WYSIWYG
mode and also outputs DocBook, which would me way, way easier to use than
the build system we have now for the Handbook and related material.