final thoughts - bug tracking system

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Sep 14 17:18:07 PDT 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:

Is it worth using a non-free, non-open source project?
It is free!  They have free licenses for open-source projects.
I was thinking more from a point of view of sharing source code and
spending valuable time on troubleshooting or coding. Also what about the
future?

(Didn't Linux kernel have issues with its previous "proprietary" system
-- not bugs but for revision control etc.?)

Also does it depend on java?
Yes, it runs on java, and this pretty good, I have to say :)
It just adds more to maintain.

Anyone want to update
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Bug_tracking_system about Jira?
Uhm, there is an entry since several weeks :)
Sorry, my elinks browser only showed the first three entries. I scrolled
right and saw it. Thanks!

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/