bug tracking system

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Sep 14 02:20:56 PDT 2005

-On [20050914 08:59], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    Frankly, I'm not impressed with ANY of the bug tracking system out
>    there.  They place way too big a burden on the user reporting the bug.

That was not my impression with Trac.

Of course, at the moment Trac's integration is with SVN only.  CVS is sort
of open, currently aime for the 2.0 roadmap, but if someone implements it
sooner it would be welcomed.  DARCS is available, so it is doable.

See http://trac.tendra.org/ for the one I am using, excuse the tickets,
working on bugzilla migration to Trac.

To see one fully in work, including tickets, commits, timelines, roadmaps,
milestone lists:
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/

I've been quite charmed by it.  Simple to upgrade versions and for me the
best of it all is that it is written in Python.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. - Chinese Proverb