bug tracking system

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 03:07:34 PDT 2005

Both "Yes" and "No". :)
There is a sample script to do so: contrib/bug_email.pl.
It need to be modified to work in the way someone need, and, there
almost no authentication.

Anyway, Bugzilla is simple Perl, well structured (recent release) and
actively supported.
As a bugzilla developer I could help in some way to customize/modify
it to suite our needs.

--
Dennis Melentyev