Install Log

Adrian Nida nida at musc.edu
Wed Oct 19 08:56:37 PDT 2005

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
On 19.10.2005, at 16:24, Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

The only missing part is to tell people somewhere in the docs that
you download src from http://xyz.
on every snapshot mirror, directory "src".
I still dont see how users are going to know that these snapshots
exist? By browsing through mirrors and hoping that src is there
somewhere?

Yes.  If they can find a LATEST*.iso.bz2 they can find a src/ subdir as
well.
Simon,

I think what Erik is trying to say is that we should put some form of
documentation on the download page that the sources exist. I do agree
with this.  After all, we all know what a user can do differs from what
a user should do and both of which differ from what a user actually does.

Adrian