tsleep/wakeup patch #2 (Re: tsleep/wakeup)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 11 09:56:24 PST 2005

:>     Yes, the testing and the cores help considerably.   It crashed in the
:>     same place as last time.  I had hoped that the bug was simply me
:>     forgetting to reload the globaldata pointer, but I fixed that and it
:>     still occurs.
:mh I'm waiting for patch3, ok? or do you need more vmcores?

    So far for these failures one vmcore/kernel is sufficient.

    I couldn't find it from looking at the code, so here is another patch
    which puts assertions in where I think the problem is occuring.

    Hopefully we will get a panic that is closer to the bug.

    fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/tsleep03.patch

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>