HEADS UP: ABI changes in HEAD

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Jul 27 01:50:45 PDT 2005

-On [20050725 14:01], David Rhodus (sdrhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Hopefully this will be the last time as I'd like to be able to give
>out a package set that works for more than a month or so.... :-)

The last time will be just before 1.4 is released.  Within this frame
anything is game for the ABI I reckon, supporting a dev branch bring
instability with it for all I know and care.

At least Joerg announces his stuff.  And it does not affect 1.2 anyway.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how...