undefined reference to `lwkt_process_ipiq'

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jul 20 18:13:10 PDT 2005

:
:I got the following error message when I built the latest GENERIC kernel.
:
:lwkt_process_ipiq() is defined in sys/kern/lwkt_ipiq.c only when
:SMP is defined.  However, it is called by lwkt_smp_stopped() in
:sys/kern/lwkt_thread.c rev.1.80 even when SMP is not defined.
:
:In my tree, I enclose lwkt_smp_stopped() with #ifdef SMP ... #endif.
:I'm not sure this is the best way to solve the problem.
:Another way might be to add a dummy function of lwkt_process_ipiq()
:just like lwkt_send_ipiq() and lwkt_wait_ipiq().
:
:Thanks.
:
:Regards,