net.inet.tcp.inflight_enable

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at in-nomine.org
Wed Jul 6 12:41:35 PDT 2005

Konbanha Demizu-san,

-On [20050706 20:54], Noritoshi Demizu (demizu at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I'd like to show an example where TCP throughput was reduced by
>setting net.inet.tcp.inflight_enable=1.
>
>  http://www.demizu.org/~noritosi/memo/2005/0706/

Just to tell you I really like and appreciate these memos of yours.  They
clarify a lot for the rest of us who, sadly, lack the time to delve into the
matter at heart.

Domo arigatou!

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Love without knowledge is blind, but knowledge without love is empty...