bus_dma patch for fxp

Chuck Tuffli chuck_tuffli at agilent.com
Sat Jan 8 16:41:58 PST 2005

FreeBSD 5.x converted the fxp (Intel Pro 100 NIC) driver to use bus_dma,
and it turned out to be not too hard to bring it into dfly. Testing
consisted of running buildworld over NFS. This is the first time I've
worked on a NIC driver so I'd appreciate someone more experienced
looking this over. Especially things like the FXP_LOCKED macro. The 5.x
driver used this in a couple of places, but I wasn't sure it made sense
in our environment, so I just nuked the references.

The patch is 81k, should I post it or send it?

--
Chuck Tuffli
Agilent Technologies