strcpy -> strlcpy?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jan 7 12:49:17 PST 2005

:Not to play devil's advocate, but with the contrib framework we have
:in place, it shouldn't be much of a trouble to add those in, unless
:the GCC guys are ready to merge them.
:
:Hiten Pandya

    Ok, I'll happily volunteer Hiten to do the work!

    In anycase, it depends on how large the patch set is.  But, yes,
    I would not expect it to be all that difficult.  The real issue
    is how well the patch survives minor gcc upgrades.

    I don't want to burden Joerg with any of this, he has enough on
    his hands upgrading the toolchain, so if its going to be done
    it's going to have to be by someone else.