rc and smf

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Feb 24 20:11:13 PST 2005

:OK this thread was amusing but I think it's getting a bit ridiculous.
:
:First of all, I am a huge DJB fan (I run nearly all his software on
:my systems).  I am also a huge fan of Matt that's why I read this list.
:That said, you are not doing DJB any favors with your arguments and
:I bet he would agree more with Matt than you in nearly all cases
:(and I am aware of the qmail/softupdates issue too).

    DJB and I have had our disagreements.  DJB won.  I'm not a DJB software
    fan (primarily due to the license), but his work is certainly as solid
    a piece of programming as I've ever seen produced, whether readable
    or not.