Intel motherboards

Chuck Tuffli chuck_tuffli at agilent.com
Thu Feb 17 16:42:56 PST 2005

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
. ..
I'm not 100% sure about the SATA part. Chuck, can you test wether all
four ports work as expected?
Joerg
The first port seems to work just fine (boots, does builds, etc). I
moved the SATA cable to the other 3 ports and tried to boot off of each.
All the additional ports got up to mounting the file systems and then
failed. Tomorrow I can add a separate drive to these and check them out
further. Does the RAID code support this chipset? If so, would it be
worth setting up RAID 0 (or something) also?

--
Chuck Tuffli
Agilent Technologies