dirent changes

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Aug 25 06:45:40 PDT 2005

hey,

can't we change struct dirent.d_fileno as soon as there are no consumers
that read dirent directly from disk, but use a static struct dirent to
uiomove?

This would allow us to slip preview and afterwards we can convert the
consumers to use vop_write_dirent and slip those files as well...  Just
as an intermediate measure to get this binary change in userland finally
done.

cheers
  simon
Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /