DragonFlyBSD / 386BSD 1.0 - modularity

Alex Burke alexjeffburke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:05:12 PDT 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to say I am also very insterested in the contents of
that CD, license permitting. I would love to see those explanatory
documents (probably extremly helpful for a beginner), and also the
sources to this version of 386BSD (V1.0) that had the modularized
kernel. If the CD was still available, I would probably buy it - but
it seems long gone. The other CDs I inteand to buy are the CSRG
releases on CD by Mr McKusick.

Thanks, Alex J Burke.