Planned updates for the wlan support of DragonFly
gbergling at 0xfce3.net
Fri Aug 12 04:15:18 PDT 2005
I would like to update the wlan stuff aka 802_11 to bring the whole wpa and ath
stuff into the tree.
My questions at the moment are
- is someone working on this part right now?
- what about the locking of the 802_11 layer?
I think I could do the job in this particular order:
1. bring 802_11 uptodate
2. update the existing drivers (wi and so on)
3. bring the ath driver from -CURRENT to DragonFly
4. maybe portage of the usb wlan drivers
Has anyone some comments on this items?
Gordon Bergling <GBergling at 0xfce3.net> http://www.0xFCE3.net/
PGP Fingerprint: 7732 9BB1 5013 AE8B E42C 28E0 93B9 D32B C76F 02A0
RIPE-HDL: MDTP-RIPE "There is no place like 127.0.0.0/8"
More information about the Kernel