DRAGONFLY 1.2 RELEASED!

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Apr 10 04:58:35 PDT 2005

-On [20050409 02:32], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/release1_2.cgi

You say GCC 2.95.4 will be dropped.
Cool.  Can I rip out freebsd-4.8 from our dfports override stuff?  Since GCC
3.x does not have any freebsd compability in it at all and we need to fix up
a lot of ports, better to force this now instead of doing that in a little
while.  (And yes, I am constantly running into a lot of issues with the
crutch that are the overrides with this freebsd added work-around.)

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Brother, let your Heart be wounded and give no Mercy to your fear...