message at halt

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Sep 18 13:38:15 PDT 2004

:Yes, you are probably right!
:
:I had downloaded source yesterday, using:
:
:http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/dragonfly-cvs-supfile
:
:Today, I have donwloaded source using the new supfile:
:
:/usr/share/examples/cvsup/DragonFly-src-supfile
:
:I rebuilt world and kernel.
:
:All is okay now!
:
:But I have a question:  how is the state of this "current"?  I want to
:build a new web server:
:have you still many things to add to DragonFly 1.1?
:
:Thanks!
:
:Daniel Meynen

    The head is under constant revision.  At the moment it is reasonably
    stable but for production use I recommend pulling the DragonFly_Stable
    tag rather then the head.  Change the 'tag=.' in the supfile to
    'tag=DragonFly_Stable'.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>