Heads Up: New wi(4) imported

Johannes Hofmann Johannes.Hofmann at gmx.de
Tue Sep 7 08:10:04 PDT 2004

Hi,
just updated my source and tried the new wi driver. It does work ok, with
the card, I could not get running with Joerg's original wi.patch posted to
dragonfly.submit on Wed, 28 Jul 2004.
I have no idea what has changed in between. Perhaps it was just some
stale source on my side?
Whatever, I am sorry if I caused any trouble with my original fault report.

Johannes