multi-ip jail

Tomaž Borštnar tomaz.borstnar at over.net
Sun Sep 12 13:50:17 PDT 2004

I know all this and much more will come in future, but I was still
wondering whether anyone already ported multi-ip jail capability to
Dfly? It would help me stop fighting with freebsd where I had to
manually fix it in order to even apply it and now I am having problems
with requiring setting outgoing source TCP address in order to have
working outgoing communication. How much would FreeBSD 4.x patch work
for Dfly? Would it be hard to port? Is jail and networking part that
different already?

Tomaž