builds on chlamydia are not updated since 21nd Sep

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Sep 26 02:22:53 PDT 2004

-On [20040926 11:02], YONETANI Tomokazu (qhwt+dfly at xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>The last one has already been committed, so please just re-cvsup and
>rebuild the module(or kernel if you have it compiled in). And I don't have
>any other uncommitted patches at hand.

OK, good to know we got your patches in.

>By the way, now that there's many(more than two:) ServeRAID users, isn't
>it a good idea to have /dev/ipsd0* on LiveCD?

Not me.  I was just making sure your patches would get committed. :D
Adding those device nodes shouldn't be an issue, they're small in size to
add per default.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Not thinking of good, not thinking of evil - tell me, what was your
original face before your mother and father were born?